WHAT IS DIRECT CONNECT?
An ever-changing database of service providers for buyers and brokers of cash flows on
the secondary market. Using Internet technology the user can find buyers for almost every
kind of cash flow. With the innovative Update feature the users data is
always current. The service providers are able to submit data as often as their parameters
change. Direct Connect is like using the Yellow Pages, except that the
information is never out of date.
|Benefits for the service provider: The data used by the end user is always
current. You dont have to worry about changing prices, yields or outdated
advertising. By submitting information to the Direct Connect web site, we can make
instantaneous changes as soon as you request them.|
|Benefits for the note seller or broker: You can find the best buyers for almost
every kind of sellable cash flow. The database grows and changes as the industry changes.
All you have to do is click Update to get the latest information on well over 100
corporate note buyers and other companies that provide help for note brokers.|
|Benefits to the cash flow industry: Users, brokers, buyers, sellers and investors
can all benefit from trading current information on each of the services provided. |
- An up-to-date, searchable database of buyers of cash flows on the secondary market.
- Provides basic packaging information for submitting the cash flow to a potential note
buyer. Direct Connect will help users gather the data required for a cash
- Helps note buyers work with, and bid only on notes for which they have basic, verifiable
information. Direct Connect discourages the random faxing of information
- Discourages note sellers and brokers from sending packages to more than three potential
note buyers. A warning tells the user that it is unprofitable and unprofessional to shop a
note. The program encourages the development of personal relations with institutional note
- Direct Connect encourages the user to submit comments about the service they
received from a service provider. These moderated comments are posted to our web site and
can be viewed by the public. This helps a note seller or broker choose the best company
with the best service and encourages companies with less than excellent service to
- Companies offering services to the cash flow industry can easily submit their names to Direct
Connect. After a preliminary screening these companies will be added to the
- The program, the database, the services listed and industry information are accessible
through simple commands on the Direct Connect menus. Anyone with Windows
95 and a modem can use the program to gather absolutely the latest data on the
cash flow industry.
- IBM PC compatible computer running Windows 95 or Windows NT.
- 8 MB RAM
- Disk Space:
- 12 MB
- Operating System:
- Windows 95, Windows NT
- Other Software:
- Active Internet account. Note Buyer Direct Connect uses the
internet to update its internal database. Without a modem and an internet account, the
database will get out of date soon.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
- $49.95 (CD Rom, Windows 95 or higher)
Get it on-line here ->
NoteWorthy Investments, Inc.
10 Hoffman Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94114
TEL: (415) 824-1864
FAX: (415) 824-7720
Copyright © 1998 by NoteWorthy Investments, Inc. All rights reserved.
All specifications subject to change without notice.
Note Buyer Direct Connect are registered trademarks of NoteWorthy Investments, Inc.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of
their respective companies or mark holders.